CIEM – Castro Urdiales, Spain, 11-13 July 2012, http://scc2012.unican.es/
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Deadline for submission: April 28, 2012
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: May 18, 2012
- Deadline for final version: May 30, 2012
- Deadline for registration: June 12, 2012
- Deadline for special issue JSC: September 30, 2012
SCC 2012 is the third edition of a new series of conferences where research and development in symbolic computation and cryptography may be presented and discussed. It is organized in response to the growing interest in applying and developing methods, techniques, and software tools of symbolic computation for cryptography. The use of Lattice Reduction algorithms in cryptology and the application of Groebner bases in the context of algebraic attacks are typical examples of explored applications. The SCC 2012 conference is co-located with third Workshop on Mathematical Cryptology (WMC 2012, http://wmc2012.unican.es/) , an event also organized by research group Algorithmic Mathematics And Cryptography (AMAC), which will be held on 9-11 July 2012.