The next London-ish Lattice Coding & Crypto Meeting is coming up on September 21.
- 11:00–12:30 | Jean-Claude Belfiore: Ideal Lattices: Connections between number fields and coding constructions
- 13:30–15:00 | Dan Shepherd: Rings and Modules for Identity-Based Post-Quantum Public-Key Cryptography
- 15:30–16:30 | Antonio Campello: Sampling Algorithms for Lattice Gaussian Codes
- 16:30–17:00 | Cong Ling: Lattice Gaussian Sampling with Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC)
- 17:00–18:30 | Daniel Dadush: Solving SVP and CVP in 2^n Time via Discrete Gaussian Sampling