PyMe is a Python interface to GPGME library using SWIG. Being based on SWIG, which does most of the heavy lifiting, it should be fairly complete in terms of coverage of what GPGME has to offer. Here is the history of PyMe as far as I understand it.
- PyMe up to v0.5.1 was written and maintained by John Goerzen in 2002.
- From 2004-2008 Igor Belyi maintained PyMe and produced up to v0.8.1.
- In 2014 I took over maintaining PyMe because there was no one who would accept by tiny bugfix.
Alas, here is PyME 0.9.0.
- python setup.py calls make swig, so
- pip install git+https://bitbucket.org/malb/pyme should work
- op_export_keys() works now
- revision constrol was switched from SVN on Sourceforge to Git on Bitbucket.
If you have bug reports, suggestions etc. please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org which is still the official PyME support mailing list. Speaking of which:
Support for Windows is currently untested, so it is probably broken. It would be much appreciated if those who use PyME on Windows could step up and offer their help in maintaining that part.