The ECrypt network is hosting a PhD summer school in Albena in a few weeks. Every time I try to look up something on its website it turns out to be not easy to find, which is a pitty. Well, now I can find it easily 🙂
Welcome to the home page of the ECRYPT II summer school on Design and Security of Cryptographic Algorithms and Devices. It will take place in Albena (Bulgaria) from 29 May – 3rd of June 2011.
The summer school is jointly organized by two ECRYPT II virtual labs, namely SYMLAB and VAMPIRE. For SYMLAB there will be five days of school.
In paralel for VAMPIRE there will be 3 days of school followed by a 2 day workshop on Practical Implementation Security.
- 5 days of lectures of which 1.5 days common sessions
- 2 last days are more advanced lectures
- 3 days of lectures with 1.5 days common sessions
- 2 days of workshop on Practical Implementation Security with invited talks
The event aims at bringing together PhD students and security experts from industry interested in the following topics:
- Block ciphers
- Hash functions
- Differential and linear cryptanalysis
- Implementation attacks
- Fault injection attacks
- Leakage-resilient cryptography
- White-box cryptography
More information is here: https://www.cosic.esat.kuleuven.be/ecrypt/courses/albena11/index.shtml
PS: I will be talking about algebraic cryptanalysis of block ciphers there.